Subsidy of housing : The National Government carefully evaluated the housing situation, in order to provide possible solutions, which allowed them to develop programs that will provide Colombians with greater possibilities of being able to acquire their own home
🤓 Subsidy of housing through the housing subsidy programs, either new or used. . ✅
There are several subsidy programs that you can opt for, so that you can obtain a prompt and fast housing policy solution, the first thing you should do is evaluate the needs, the type of income or income that you have or that the family nucleus has in Based on that, being able to choose the one that best suits your income, if you already own a home you can apply for housing remodeling subsidies, whose main focus is the improvement of infrastructure and common areas.
🔥 Learn about the information on the housing subsidies that Colombia offers through the Mi Casa Ya housing program 🤑
In order to be able to provide real housing solutions, the State launches housing subsidy programs, which are accessible to all Colombians, who have monthly income from 1 to 4 current legal minimum wages.
Mi Casa Ya is one of the entities that provide the benefit of housing subsidies, which is affiliated with State projects, one of the feasible housing solution options, people who wish to opt for this type of benefit, the only thing What you have to keep in mind is that you must have income from 2 current legal minimum wages, if you opt for this subsidy, the National Government can subsidize the initial fee from approximately 70 minimum wages to 135 current legal minimum wages
✨ Look at these are the requirements you must have in order to qualify for the housing subsidies offered by Colombia 💥
If you want to apply, you must have a series of requirements, including the following:
1. The applicant or the family group must have monthly income from 2 legal minimum wages in force to 4 minimum wages of current legal monthly income.
2. It is essential that neither the opting party nor any of the members of the family nucleus own a home in any part of Colombian territory.
3. The potential beneficiary cannot be previously registered as a beneficiary of a subsidy
4. You must have processed a loan by the bank, at this point it is important to bear in mind that the loans must be approved by entities that are linked to the programs offered by the housing subsidy program.
5. They must have chosen a home that does not exceed the credit limit that the entity has established in order to acquire.
Join the subsidy programs and do not miss the opportunity to acquire a home, you just have to evaluate if you meet the essential requirements, submit your application so you can change your standard of living.